Legal and Admin Policies
- Cancellation & Refund
- Terms and Conditions
By using the sana.insure and/or registering yourself at www.Sana.insure you authorize SIB (including its representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or smsor mobile messenger apps and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on sana.insure and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize sana.insure to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, Geo Location and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
SIB may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• Improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. • Personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. • Improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. • Process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. • Share some information (other than your personal information like your name, address, email address or telephone number) with third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. • Run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature • Send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. • Send periodic emails • Respond to queries or requests submitted by you. • Process orders or applications submitted by you. • Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners. • Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order.
It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
1. When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
2. SIB shall transfer information about you in case SIB is acquired by or merged with another company.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of insurance companies which may appear on our Site for online sale of insurance. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
In case you have any grievances with respect to in accordance with applicable law on Information Technology and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Cancellation & Refund
(a) Free look period Cancellation and Refund
As per the IRDAI rules and regulations, you have the right to cancel your insurance policy within 15(fifteen) days from the date of (online) receipt of insurance policy (referred to as “Free look period”) and refund of your premium amount shall be processed as per the applicable process and procedures followed by the insurer. This Free look facility can be availed only for Health insurance policies, subject to certain other terms and conditions specified by IRDAI. We encourage all our customers to read the insurance policy document carefully and avail the free look facility in case the terms and conditions of the insurance policy document don’t match your insurance requirements. Further, you understand that once you place a cancellation request within the Free look period, the policy gets cancelled and entire premium is refunded to you subject to deduction of (i) charges pertaining to medical tests conducted and (ii) administrative and service cost like stamp duty etc. Please note such deduction is at the sole discretion of the insurer.
All payments with respect to refunds as stated under this paragraph 1 shall be the sole responsibility of the insurer per the rules and regulations laid down by the IRDAI. You understand that Sana Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd .has tied up with RBI authorized payment gateways to allow you to make online payments towards your insurance premium amount and is only acting as a mere facilitator and providing its assistance to its customers for speedy refunds.
You (cardholder) may dispute a transaction carried out through our Website and file a Chargeback with your issuing bank for the reversal of that transaction. Chargeback allows transactions to be reversed by you under specified circumstances such as, on account of (i) alleged forgery of the card number / bank account or other details (ii) any charge/debit made on a card that has been listed as a hot listed card or otherwise listed on the card association (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) warning bulletins (iii) duplicate processing of the transaction; or (iv) for other reasons as per applicable rules and guidelines issued by RBI, card Associations, your card/payment instrument issuing bank etc. However, we reserve the right to reject a Chargeback, including but not limited to, under the following circumstances:
1. In the event your medical tests or underwriting is in process with your chosen insurer, not exceeding a period of 3 months from the date of your insurance policy application
2. In the event there is any delay caused on the part of the insurer in conducting medical tests or during the process of medical underwriting or issuance of insurance policy or any service provided by the insurer in connection with the insurance policy issuance, not exceeding a period of 3 months from the date of your insurance policy application
3. In case your insurance policy application is rejected by the insurer, post your medical test Our Company shall not be liable to you, in any form or manner whatsoever, for any claims, disputes, proceedings which may arise in connection with Chargebacks initiated by you in the circumstances as specified under (1), (2) and (3) herein above.
Terms and Conditions
SIB (hereinafter referred to as SIB) operates the website https://www.sana.insure to provide consumers choice and an easy way to buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies. SIB is not an insurance company. SIB is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development authority.
IRDA Direct Broker Code :IRDAI License No. 701
Our participating insurance providers supply some of the information available on the Website and therefore there may be inaccuracies in the Website Information over which SIB has limited control.
SIB does not warrant or guarantee the Timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Website Information; or Quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, SIB has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information and Website recommendations. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms you should seek further advice from SIB or the relevant participating provider before choosing your product.
SIB may pass on your personal information to the relevant participating provider if you apply to purchase a product through www.sana.insure , however, SIB does not guarantee when or if you will actually acquire the product that you have chosen. SIB does not accept any liability arising out of circumstances where there is delay in you acquiring the product you have chosen.
SIB does not accept any premium payments in its account. All payments are made directly by you on the insurance company portal and deposited directly in their account. The payment of the and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the Insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy on which SIB has no control. In most cases you will get the acceptance decision on the portal and policy will be later sent to your registered email id. SIB will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issuance of policy.
This agreement is in effect as of ,2020.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that: • In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. • You understand that the information provided by you will form the basis of the insurance policy, is subject to the Board approved underwriting policy of the insurer and that the policy will come into force only after full payment of the premium chargeable. You further declare that you will notify in writing any change occurring in the occupation or general health of the life to be insured/proposer after the proposal has been submitted but before communication of the risk acceptance by the insurance company. You declare that you consent to the insurance company seeking medical information from any doctor or hospital who/which at any time has attended on the person to be insured/proposer or from any past or present employer concerning anything which affects the physical or mental health of the person to be insured/proposer and seeking information from any insurer to whom an application for insurance on the person to be insured/proposer has been made for the purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claim settlement. • You authorize SIB/insurance company to share information pertaining to your proposal including the medical records of the insured/ proposer for the sole purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claims settlement and with any Governmental and/or Regulatory authority. • You consent to and authorize any of insurance company’s authorized representatives not being direct employees of the company to seek medical information required for the purpose of policy issuance or claim settlement under this policy from any hospital/medical practitioner that you or any person proposed to be insured/insured has attended or may attend in future concerning any disease or illness or injury. • AML guidelines: 1. You hereby confirm that all premiums have been/will be paid from bonafide sources and no premiums have been/will be paid out of proceeds of crime related to any of the offence listed in prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002. 2. I understand that the Insurance Company has the right to call for documents to establish sources of funds. 3. The insurance company has right to cancel the insurance contract in case I am/have been found guilty by any competent court of lawunder any of the statutes, directly or indirectly governing the prevention of money laundering in India • You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s. • Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means. • Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. • Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited. • You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability. • We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: o Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; o Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; o Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
• You hereby declare, on your behalf and on behalf of all persons proposed to be insured, that the above statements in the proposal form, answers and/or particulars given by you are true and complete in all respects to the best of your knowledge and that you are authorized to propose on behalf of these other persons.
• You understand that the information provided by you will form the basis of the insurance policy, is subject to the Board approved underwriting policy of the insurer and that the policy will come into force only after full payment of the premium chargeable.
• You further declare that you will notify in writing any change occurring in the occupation or general health of the life to be insured/proposer after the proposal has been submitted but before communication of the risk acceptance by the company.
• You declare that you consent to the company seeking medical information from any doctor or hospital who/which at any time has attended on the person to be insured/proposer or from any past or present employer concerning anything which affects the physical or mental health of the person to be insured/proposer and seeking information from any insurer to whom an application for insurance on the person to be insured /proposer has been made for the purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claim settlement.
• You authorize the broker and the insurer to share information pertaining to your proposal including the medical records of the insured/proposer for the sole purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claims settlement and with any Governmental and/or Regulatory authority.
• You have understood the purpose of Aadhar authentication and hereby state that you have no objection in providing your Aadhar details.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
• The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements. • The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. • The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and • Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
• Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content. • No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from SIBor through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. SIB will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, SANA INSURANCE BROKERS PRIVATE LIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
All content and materials available on http://www.sana.insure/, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of SIB, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by SIB.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by SIB from our offices located in the state of Haryana, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Haryana, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Haryana, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in India, Maharashtra. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
STATUTORY WARNING - Prohibition of Rebates (Under Section 41 of Insurance Act 1938)
No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the Insurer.
You are authorisingSIB to override the DND settings to reach out to you over calls, SMS, emails and any other mode of communication. This authorization will override your registry under NDNC.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Sana Insurance Broking Private Limited Indo Asia House, Plot No. 56, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122002